Kia ora and Welcome to Matters 4 the Mind!
Thank you for meeting me here.
I am a registered mental health nurse with over 25 years clinical experience having worked within both the specialist mental health services and community based settings. My experience extends to both the UK and here in beautiful Aotearoa NZ.
I value and am passionate about working primarily with adults (18 years and older), from all walks of life, with a mix of issues, experiences and stories. You may have specific mental health or psychological issues or a mix of general life stressors, transitional or interpersonal difficulties. I provide a comfortable, safe and supportive process.
I work within the Christchurch area (Shirley)
Main areas of interest and clinical focus are;
- Anxiety and Anxiety Disorders,
- Depression and Mood Related Issues,
- Life Transitions,
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse,
- Mind and Body Issues,
- Interpersonal and Relational Difficulties (Please note: I do not provide specific couple counselling).
- Loss/Grief and Trauma Related Matters